AT&T Company deals with telecommunications and digital entertainment services such as entertainment group, business solutions, consumer mobility, among other services. In the business solutions segment, they operate in such areas as private networks, software-based networking among others. The communications industry keeps on evolving. The company utilizes the latest technology to offer quality services in the telecommunication field. Under the entertainment group, they offer a wide range of services such as voice communication, video, internet, and video communications. AT&T Company is fully equipped with the latest technology when it comes to offering communication services. For the case of interactive and targeted advertising services, they target customers across the United States.
What time does AT&T open?
|Monday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
Is AT&T open today? Is AT&T open tomorrow?
Is AT&T open on Sunday? Yes, it’s open.
AT&T closing time
What time does AT&T close? Usually, it closes at 09:00 PM.
The company has been in operations since 1983 where they have been offering mobility communication services to wireless consumers in the United States. They serve both wholesalers and re-sellers in the communications industry. The company has headquarters in Dallas, Texas where they serve people from different parts of the world. In the international scene, they serve customers in regions such as Latin America and Mexico. They are known to offer quality services which attract many customers.
AT&T Holiday Hours – Open
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|February 14||Valentine’s Day|
|February 18||President’s Day|
|March 5||Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday|
|March 17||St. Patrick’s Day|
|April 19||Good Friday|
|April 22||Easter Monday|
|May 5||Cinco de Mayo|
|May 27||Memorial Day|
|July 04||Independence Day|
|June 16||Father’s Day|
|May 12||Mother’s Day|
|September 02||Labor Day|
|October 14||Columbus Day|
|November 11||Veterans Day|
|November 29||Black Friday|
|December 24||Christmas Eve|
|December 26||Day after Christmas|
|January 01||New Year’s Day|
|December 31||New Year’s Eve|
AT&T Holiday Hours – Closed
|December 25||Christmas Day|
|April 21||Easter Sunday|
|November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
AT&T near me
AT&T store locator
The company has headwaiters in Dallas, Texas. Their contact information is as follows:
208 South Akard Street
Dallas Texas 75202
Key Facts about the Company
- Serves more than 300 million customers
- The company offers a wide range of services across the United States and beyond. Some of the services they offer include video, wireless communication, broadband business among other communication services. Since their launch, they have grown to have more than 300 million customers. They have made acquisitions of different companies in their growth which has helped them reach out to more people hence growing their customer base.
- Growing ad-technology platform
- AT&T Company acquired AppNEXUS which aims at growing their ad network coverage. They have a real-time video advertising marketplace which aims at growing their customer base. The video marketing platform aims at enhancing premium video advertising as well as growing customer relationships.
- High-Speed Networks
- The company has been investing in high-speed network coverage. The introduction of 4K and 5G wireless communication aims at improving the speed of network services offered by the company. They have invested heavily in the latest and fastest technology as a way of making them reach out to more customers. Customers would like to access high-speed services so that they can solve different intent needs. The company realizes the fact that they need to invest in the latest technology and that is why they incorporate different technologies in their service delivery.
- Acquisition of Time Warner
- The company acquired Time Warner as a way of improving their service delivery. The acquisition allowed them to introduce content such as WatchTV which is available at affordable prices as a way of reaching out to many customers. The company has put different measures in place as a way of improving their services. They are one-stop solutions to internet, communication and entertainment services.