The Bank of America or Bank of America Corporation is a financial service company in America which works as a multinational bank. It is based in Charlotte, North Carolina whereas its central hubs are available in Toronto, New York City, Minneapolis, London, and Hong Kong. It emerged as Bank of America after it was acquired in 1998 by NationsBank. After JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America is the second largest banking establishment of the United States. Being one of the Big Four’ American banking institutions including JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, Bank of America, deals in nearly 11% deposits of all the deposits in all the banks of America. Some of the primary financial services of this bank may include wealth management, investment banking, and commercial banking.
What time does Bank of America open?
|Monday||10:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
Is Bank of America open today? Is Bank of America open tomorrow?
Is Bank of America open on Sunday? No, it’s closed.
Bank of America closing time
What time does Bank of America close? Usually, it closes at 05:00 PM.
History of Bank of America Hours
Initially, Amadeo Pietro Giannini has founded the Bank of Italy in 1904 to provide financial support to the immigrants from Italy facing discrimination in other American banks. Its original headquarter was in San Francisco, California. In 1922, Giannini renamed that Italian bank like Bank of America and Italy or Banca d’America e d’Italia and expanded its working throughout California. It grew rapidly in the 1950s and established as a prominent banking institution, due to the federal banking legislation passed during this time period.
But due to the non-payment of Russian bonds in 1988, this bank suffered heavy losses. Then it was acquired by the NationsBank based in Charlotte. It was the largest bank acquisition in the history of America. After this acquisition, this bank was named as Bank of America Corporation. In 2008 and 2009, Bank of America entered into the commercial banking business, after a number of acquisitions and mergers, and established Bank of America Merrill Lynch for investment banking and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management for management of wealth of its customers.
Bank of America Holiday Hours – Open
|February 14||Valentine’s Day|
|March 5||Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday|
|March 17||St. Patrick’s Day|
|April 19||Good Friday|
|April 22||Easter Monday|
|May 5||Cinco de Mayo|
|June 16||Father’s Day|
|May 12||Mother’s Day|
|November 29||Black Friday|
|December 24||Christmas Eve|
Bank of America Holiday Hours – Closed
|December 25||Christmas Day|
|September 02||Labor Day|
|October 14||Columbus Day|
|February 18||President’s Day|
|May 27||Memorial Day|
|July 04||Independence Day|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|November 11||Veterans Day|
|April 21||Easter Sunday|
|November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|January 01||New Year’s Day|
Bank of America near me
Bank of America store locator
The Bank of America deals in eight types of business activities and provides financial support to the individuals, companies as well as institutional investors, regardless of their size. They provide ideas, insights and research results to their customers to improve the economic growth of the entire country.
Facts about Bank of America
- Initially, the Bank of America was founded as the Bank of Italy
- The Bank of America became the largest wealth management corporation of the world after being acquired by Merrill Lynch
- Today the Bank of America is leading in technological development in banking
- The bank has attained current status after a number of acquisitions since its establishment
- The deposits of consumers are highest in Bank of America than any other bank in the U.S.
- This bank also tops in lending mortgage loans
- While giving advances to its customers Bank of America trades for less than the value of their assets
- This bank is buying back its own stocks aggressively to improve the valuation of its shares in the market
- Bank of America is not able to satisfy its investors till date as it is not earning enough profits
- However, things can change in the next few years due to the increase in interest rates in the future